The Gotta Have Sole Scholarship
The Gotta Have Sole scholarship program provides extraordinary teens and young adults in need with the funds to take a step forward. We’re awarding up to five $1,000 scholarships* to incoming first year students, so they can pursue higher education.
Applications are now closed. Thank you for your interest.
This year's winners will be announced in Mid-April.
Recipients will be selected based on the following judging criteria:
- Strength of heart Gotta Have Sole scholarship recipients have shown incredible strength in the face of challenges. They dare to defy their odds and rise to any occasion.
- Dedication to community Gotta Have Sole scholarship recipients are passionate about helping others and have demonstrated their passion by giving back to their community.
- Dreams for the future Gotta Have Sole scholarship recipients have big, audacious dreams for their future, and the first step to get them there, is to go to school.
- Financial need The Gotta Have Sole scholarship is for the students that need this financial support the most. Scholarship recipients will display significant need for these funds.
- Personal Impact Gotta Have Sole scholarship recipients display clear plans for how the scholarship could impact their life, what the funds mean to them and how they might positively impact others.
In order to apply for the Gotta Have Sole scholarship, students must:
- Be between the ages of 17-22 years old.
- Be entering their first year of higher education at an accredited institution, technical college, or vocational school.
- Be a US citizen.
- Have an unweighted GPA of 2.0 or above from the most recent academic year
March 2 at 5pm EST Deadline to apply
Late March Skype interviews
Mid April Winners notified & announced
*Please note: this is a one-time scholarship of $1,000 for the first year of higher education.